CFO of the Year
Would like to congratulate Greg Stout for winning CFO of the Year!
Congratulate the people in your businesses who have kept the financial discipline better than the rest. 2011 may go down as one of the toughest economically challenging years in a generation and these individuals lead the region in financial management.
CFO of the Year:
- Jeff Boudouris, Sinclair Community College
- Colette Pierce Burnette, Central State University
- Kevin Philo, Oakwood City Schools
- Tom Curtin, Samaritan Health Partners/Good Samaritan Hospital
- Pamela Henson, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Teri Warwick, United Way of Greater Dayton Area
- Susan Allread, Greenville Federal
- Michael Badgley, Reliable Oil Equipment Inc.
- John Buscemi, TriComB2B
- Andrea Kunk, Peerless Technologies Corp.
- Tom Rouse, Heidelberg Distributing Company
- Randy Hudson, Premier Health Care Services Inc.
- Gregory Stout, Voss Auto Network – 2011 CFO of the Year Winner
- Patricia Weimer, MiracleCorp Products
The role of the CFO has evolved- not only do they encourage and adapt to changing business models, but they ensure core accounting and reporting duties are maintained. They wear many hats as they manage people, systems and technology in an increasingly scrutinized regulatory environment.